Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reason Why Wedding Rings Are Worn On The Fourth Finger



This is an interesting insight of why the wedding ring is on the 4th finger. I tried this, and I really wasn’t able to separate my fourth fingers from each other.  Also others have told me, that the reason one wears the ring on his/her fourth finger of the left hand, is because that finger has a vein that goes all the way up to the arm and connects to the heart. Coincidentally, the heart happens to be a little more to the left side of you chest, hence the left the ring worn on the left hand.  I am not hundred percent accurate of this information, but the idea, reasoning and the subject itself is pretty interesting.  All in all this video is an eye-opening subject matter for me, since I never thought about fingers as symbols until I watched this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment