Friday, April 22, 2011

A Well Living Lounge in CSUN

This is pretty amazing. I'm graduating this May from CSUN, and I'm still discovering new areas in the campus along with some of the services they offer that i have never seen before. I really wish I knew CSUN had this.   I remember there were many times in my past school semesters, where i had this huge gap in between classes in which i was extremely tired and was kept picturing a place to nap for as little as 2 minutes. I must say this is a one insane idea. A university that has a place for their students to release some of their stress and relax , it really must be every student's dream! So whoever is still going to be attending CSUN for next coming months, i highly suggest for you to take advantage of the amazing services the school is offering , and try to explore CSUN as much as you can ...don't just wait till your last semester to see stuff and regret not seeing it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment